installing QuickPic on a tablet

laptopdunce 12:06 14 Apr 14

I have installed quickpic on my tablet (in order that I can arrange a file of photos in ascending date oder, especially important when showing "before and after" photos of a decorating project for instance) but now it is installedit isnt opening my photos which are on the tablet, just shows a grey screen, but the photos all open OK with the pre-loaded programme called ES image browser and the "gallery" on the tablet, what can be wrong here? thanks LAPTOPDUNCE

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:02 14 Apr 14
  laptopdunce 21:18 14 Apr 14

I see, I think alot of this is not really the programme that is wrongly set, I think it is my "laptopdunce" that is not conversant with these tablets, I have suddenly found a "list" of all the previous things I have opened in a "list" across the screen (dont know how I got this to come up) but I deleted each "action" from browser page, to various photos, to camera and all sorts of things I have used, I deleted each one from this list and now it seems that when I click on the folders of photos from the ES Image browser, I can click on the first photo and choose to view them in "gallery" or "ES image browser" or the !Quickpic" programme, when I do this now I can actually see the photo in the quickpic, I guess I am just a total dunce! laptopdunce (trouble is I have NO IDEA how to "navigate" through all these options and I dont really understand what I am doing on this tablet.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…