Installing problem

craggy g 18:43 24 Sep 05

i tried installing warhammer 40k dawn of war on my pc but after i go through the whole process of putting the 3 discs in, right at the end an error message come up which reads error 1305 please verify that you can access shared textures,thers two buttons below "retry" and "cancel" but when i press retry several minutes later the same box comes up again.

Please help its very frustrating ive had the game for nearly a year but when i finally got a graphics card that will is compatible this goes and happens.

octal 18:51 24 Sep 05

What operating system are you using?

craggy g 18:55 24 Sep 05

windows xp home

craggy g 19:18 24 Sep 05

bump

octal 19:26 24 Sep 05

No one seems to know at the moment. I'm no XP expert because I don't use Windows, so I might show my ignorance. Are you installing this under a user account or as administrartor? It looks like its trying to access files that are probably inaccesable, if you install under admin it should install because all the files are accesable.

octal 19:28 24 Sep 05

Ooops, Sorry about the typos, I didn't spell check it.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:49 24 Sep 05
  craggy g 09:57 25 Sep 05

thanx fruitbat

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…