Installing Nvidia Drivers

Rogmur 17:22 22 Mar 08

Hello to all Forum Members

I would like some advice about updating my Nvidia
GeForce FX 5600 (Personal Cinema)Drivers.

A few days ago I received a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death). It pointed out that nv4_disp caused a page fault in a Non Page Fault Area.

I therefore, went to Nvidia's website and downloaded the latest drivers for my graphics card. I followed their instructions about uninstalling the current drivers in Safe Mode.
When I installed the new drivers I found that I could no longer use the video capture part of my graphics card.

Which Nvidia driver should I remeove without removing the TIVO (TV in Video Out) part of my graphics card?

Kindest regards and many thanks

brundle 17:35 22 Mar 08

Did you card come with specific TIVO software - that's not usually part of the NVidia drivers.

Rogmur 22:42 24 Mar 08

Hello Brundle

My apologies for not replying sooner.

My particular Nvidia card (FX 5600) has video capture capabilities, known as Personal Cinema.
I found TIVO (TV In Video Out) on Nvdia's website,
which I thought was the missing part of Personal Cinema. It did not work, so I have now done a system restore, and using my old Nvidia drivers.

Thanks again for your reponse

Rogmur

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…