installing norton antivirus

SLH004 10:18 12 Apr 04

i am having problem with installing norton antivirus system works 2003. im using windows xp and when we try to install the antivirus it comes up with "this application has failed to start because msvcp70.dll was not found." is any body able to help me resolve this problem thanx

Graham ® 10:55 12 Apr 04

Here's what it is click here

Graham ® 10:58 12 Apr 04

Here's where to get it from click here

Don't know how to use it in your case.

Madboy 11:21 12 Apr 04

I find norton Antivirus is to much to use. It takes too much free resources and its Interface is annoying. Even if they are one of the most used Antivirus programs, i reccomend click here avast!Antivirus, you can get there Home Edition for Free (they email you a key which is valid for updates for a year). The beauty with this is it updates the program and its virus chest whenever a new virus is out. I normally get 1 update a day (sometimes 2-3 however), and the update interrupts nothing. It can protect you against MS Outlook, MSN Messenger, Kazaa, ICQ, Trillian Messenger and many other programs. It runs in the background all the time, and you can do quick scans on files within seconds to see if they are infected. I reccomend it to anybody, and everybody. This is the only Anti Virus protection you will need. If you trust and like it as much as me, purchase the Proffessional Edition, as a long user of avast! i have updates for life. No worries for me, it sits in my system tray and handles every file that comes to me. And believe me, it picks up everyone. And with it been not as popular as Norton/Mcafee etc, avast! is less of a threat to attackers :)

That link again, click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…