Installing Nero 5

gudda96 13:41 20 Apr 03

Hi

I am having trouble re-installing Nero 5, I have used it a lot before but decided to un-install to make way for CD Creator.

My writer did not recognise CD Creator so I tried to load Nero back on board but a message is appearing saying it was interupted xyz...

If I cannot solve it on this forum, perhaps someone might e-mail me at [email protected].

Gudda96

eccomputers 14:39 20 Apr 03

did you uninstall cd creator? Nero doesnt like this program.

howard60 15:02 20 Apr 03

ME or XP you can run system restore and go back to when nero was on and running.

gudda96 18:08 20 Apr 03

EEC/Howard 60

I have UNINSTALLED CD Creator as I was told the same.

I have W98SE.

Scarthy © ® ™ 18:27 20 Apr 03

You can run both Roxio ECDC and Nero 5 together on the same system (may be OS dependant - I have XP Home SP1). The trouble usually happens when you try to use DirectCD (Roxio) and In-CD (Nero)at the same time....Don't do this !
I have ECDC Basic with DirectCD (as my writer isn't supported by In-CD) and I also have Nero Burning ROM 5.5 installed on my system.
There are some links at the Ahead site with concerns with older OS's and compatability...click here

bluenote 21:34 20 Apr 03

I had a similar problem in that nero kept freezing i downloaded the latest version update which cured the problem . I then loaded easy cd creator and both run perfectly together on 98se .

gudda96 08:48 21 Apr 03

Hi Folks

Thanks for replies but to clarify the original question.

I dont want to run both, I just want help to re-install Nero.

Can I post a printscreen showing error message on this forum, if not to someone's e-mail address??

MAJ 08:52 21 Apr 03

You can upload the screenshot to your website and post the link, but you can't post an image on the forum, gudda96.

MAJ 08:56 21 Apr 03

You said the error message was ".....but a message is appearing saying it was interupted xyz...". What was the full error message exactly.

gudda96 09:16 21 Apr 03

Maj

Here goes and thank you and others for reply...

INSTALLATION WIZARD COMPLETED

The wizard was interupted before Nero -Burning Rom
could be comepletly installed.

Your system has not been modified. To complete installation at another time, please run setup again.

Click finish to exit Wizard.

MAJ 10:13 21 Apr 03

Your Windows installer might have developed a fault, gudda96. Update it from click here see if it cures the problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…