Installing Lexmark Z55 printer onto Windows Vista

Caro123 19:21 24 Feb 07

Can anyone tell me how to install Lexmark Z55 colour printer onto a Medion computer running Windows Vista Home Premium bought from Aldi a few weeks ago. When I install the software Disk from Lexmark the Install icon is blank and I have tried everything I can to install it - Lexmark support does not seem to have any info or drivers on Vista at the moment - absolutely hopeless on installing stuff on computers - can anyone help?
Second problem is broadband internet keeps disconnecting and whereas on the old computer it used to redial within about 3 seconds and automatically put in my password and reconnect it doesn't do it on this computer and I have to type in password each time to reconnect, really annoying! Help!!! Please. Thanks

Jimmy14 19:31 24 Feb 07

Lexmark don't have this printer listed in the Vista compatibility webpage and it seems they won't be supporting it on Vista so I don't think you will get a driver for it in future I'm afraid.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…