Installing GoBack on new hard drive

exdragon 17:53 22 Mar 03

Hi - I've got Win98SE, a 30GB hard drive and have just had an 80GB one installed as a slave.

I know a lot of you don't like GoBack and would advise me to ditch it, but is there anyone who can tell me how to get it on the new D drive? Do I just treat it as a new installation as I did the first time, or should I disable it before I install it and then enable it on the original drive? If you follow me! I'm a bit dubious about trying it as I don't want to mess up too much.

Thanks

infra-red 20:23 22 Mar 03

I'm not entirely sure I understand but here's what I think:

I believe you can only install GoBack on the same drive as your operating system. I assume you are not installing an operating system on your slave drive: GoBack won't work on multiboot systems.

If you do fresh install on your WIN98se drive I believe you will be given the option for GoBack to also monitor your 2nd hard drive, though the usefulness of this is questionable.

If you want GoBack to monitor both drives I would uninstall it, reinstall and during the installation choose the option to monitor both drives.

exdragon 21:57 22 Mar 03

Thanks - got it sorted!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…