Installing Games So You Do Not Need Game Disc In

Chaz2003 19:09 07 Jan 03
  Chaz2003 19:09 07 Jan 03

Hi i know that with some games you can install it and you dont need the disk to play it. With other games you need the disk in with it i have roller coaster tycoon and i need the disk in but i downloaded it from kazza and you do not need the disk. Does anyone know how to put the full game onto the hard drive so you do not need the disk in.

northamuk 19:12 07 Jan 03

Huzza!! - KazaA!

Elrond 19:14 07 Jan 03

Expect a lot of people telling you off!!

KAZAA is a hot topic at the minute and most are against illegal d/l's of copyrighted material

Djohn 19:32 07 Jan 03

Chaz2003, Politics aside, you have confused me a little with your question!

Quote:
"i need the disk in but i downloaded it from kazza and you do not need the disk. Does anyone know how to put the full game onto the hard drive so you do not need the disk in." Regards J. :o)

Djohn 19:32 07 Jan 03

Chaz2003, Politics aside, you have confused me a little with your question!

Quote:
"i need the disk in but i downloaded it from kazza and you do not need the disk. Does anyone know how to put the full game onto the hard drive so you do not need the disk in." Regards J. :o)

Djohn 19:34 07 Jan 03

Sorry for double post. Thought it would never happen to me.......... :o(

Lú-tzé 19:50 07 Jan 03

Burn it to cd perhaps.

If that works, try something like "virtual cd" which will then copy it to the hdd and give you access.

phatjayunoi 19:55 07 Jan 03

you have basically downloaded a warez version of the game which in fact is very illegal! a warez version is basically the same game or program but modified in a way with added files or in no need of a cd etc. though kazza is a very popular tool for file sharing, you shouldnt really be saying things like this in a forum like this!

suburban train 20:54 07 Jan 03

i dont know what the problem is with kazza on this forum.

are you telling me that no one has a piece of copied software or not copied software for other people to use? or even downloaded a few songs?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…