Installing BB Modem

maz2 23:23 11 May 04

I don't know if anyone can shed any light on this but this problem occurred earlier in the day and the PC had to go to the shop to be looked at and is now ok but it's still a mystery. While installing BB modem, installed software all ok, screen came up to shut down and reboot, which I did, when restarted, window came up Windows installing driver, this stops half way and the ordinary modem connection box comes up which will not go away, have to shut down to try to get rid of it, plug modem in again same thing happens, shut down and restart, now the PC will not restart at all completely dead no power at all, disconnect everything take to the shop and it starts first time, mystery or what, however I did take the modem with me and they installed it, he had to find a way to get rid of the connection box which he did, I just wish I knew what he did as everything seemed to install ok after that, but the mystery of the lack of power is really puzzling

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…