installing anti virus programmes

anim 11:39 31 Jan 03

which one to go for so many choices.....my subscriptions to Mc Afee just ran out

JoeC 11:47 31 Jan 03

click here and make your choice. : }

carlinglover 11:48 31 Jan 03

i use avg anti virus... not the trial version but a free permenant version... it scans automatically daily at a time you set it for... its good and free lol... here is the addy for it....click here

Noels 11:51 31 Jan 03

I changed from McAfee to Norton about 4 years ago and have just updated to the 2003 versions of NAV and Norton Firewall. Some people report problems with Norton. I've had no problems at all though it does take time to configure properly to suite your system but once set up I find it excellent. The hand books which come with the CD's are easy to understand. I don't use N System Works.

Others on this forum will say go for the free AVG system. I think you pays your money or not as the case may be.

Regards Noels

Belatucadrus 12:30 31 Jan 03

click here for Avast4, as AVG it's free with free updates, but unlike AVG has passed the last two virus bulletin tests.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…