Installing Agfa Scanwise upgrade

Kristy 11:41 17 Oct 03

I need to install an upgraded version of the Agfa Sacanwise software onto my PC to run my Agfa SnapScan 1212u scanner. Do I need to uninstall the previous version of the software before doing so? Also, do I need to uninstall and reinstall the scanner? I know these sound like basic questions, but the 'helpline' seem to have been singularly unhelpful...

many thanks

Taw 11:47 17 Oct 03

All you need to do is install the new version and it will instal ok.

Yokel 15:11 17 Oct 03

Download the instructions from Agfa's site first including those for Xp if relevant. Despite all the compatibility guff it was in fact straightforward.

Agfa are no longer in the scanner business but were supposed to be still supporting the software.

Stuartli 15:20 17 Oct 03

I downloaded the 2.0 version of ScanWise for my 1212u some time back and kept 1.4 on just in case. Eventually I deleted the older version.

Agfa is still offering some support for its scanners, including ScanWise's final version, on its website: click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…