Installer Problem

Bomberboy1943 08:34 21 Jan 07

I have a problem i think it stems from my Blueyonder instalation disk when i start up my computer it asks for the instalation disk it goes through the checks then says you havent allowed Active X and terminates the instalation how ever I do not get a chance to pot for Active X it is at this point that the Windows installer hangs It wont even allwo me to turn off the computer i have to takr out the battery has any body got any ideas
1 how to stop it clicking cancel says canceling but it just go back to in stalling
1 as i am on broadband with Blueyonder is it possible to configure my system manualy to avoid using the disk

VoG II 08:41 21 Jan 07

Assuming that your Blueyonder connection is working OK, see if it is listed in msconfig click here and disable it.

Bomberboy1943 08:45 21 Jan 07

Would it come under as regards to the perticular program

Bomberboy1943 08:48 21 Jan 07

Have noticed in start up there is one ticked box but there is no writnig next to it

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…