Installed Web Cam/Display settings problem

annie35 16:28 02 Sep 03

Just got a web cam yesterday and installed it ok when i tried to get the web cam to work everything was dark it told me in the instruction booklet that i had to change the display properties to 640x480.i did and the picture was still dark. I just wanted to change the display properties back as everything went big on my desktop and so did the internet so i went into display properties and tried to change the settings which caused the pc screen to go black and everything else to freeze so i restarted my pc and tried again and still no luck i have been trying since yesterday and have has no luck getting into my display properties any suggestions will be greatfully received.

annie35 21:45 02 Sep 03

if any one has any suggestions i would like to hear them. sorry to be a pest i posted my problem a few hours ago and have not even had 1 reply.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…