Installation Problem

Phoenix40 20:46 16 Apr 09

Hello ive just bought a new game and i have problems installing it. When i put in the keycode something called Ageia phys v7 starts showing then the whole installation stops. I did look up on some game forums about this problem and some people claim you can remove this application. I use Wins Vista. I just want to know if anyone knows what this is, and can you remove it, and how do you find it to remove it? Also is it safe to remove it? Hope to hear from someone if they understand what the application is as ive nver heard of it before thanks.

lotvic 21:01 16 Apr 09

It appears to be a NVIDIA graphics card driver according to click here

sorry I don't know any more about it.

Phoenix40 22:44 16 Apr 09

Thank you for your reply and trouble looking into it. I have found the Nvidia Physx in the control panel. But unfortunately i cant find any description to know what type i have. All i do know is that my Nvidia graphics card is 8400GS. And it doesnt say on the game what graphics card i need. Unless anyone else can help i will have to return the game thank you.

lotvic 23:04 16 Apr 09

You haven't said what game it is, but as I don't play many games that still wouldn't help me.
It would be better to post in the Games Forum click here where they will know how to help you.

Phoenix40 23:45 16 Apr 09

Hello thanks the game is called Medal of Honour Airborne the latest version of their game series. Im afraid there was nothing on the back of the case to say what graphic card was needed. But i will have a look at that game forum see if theres anything. Thanks anyway.

Phoenix40 14:46 18 Apr 09

Hello just to let you know ive sorted the problem out. I realised there was a Ageia Physx folder with the game. So i uninstalled the one on my system then i installed the one from the game; then i was able to install the whole game. It looks like i can reinstall the more up to date one later. Thanks for your help.

lotvic 18:41 18 Apr 09

Thank you for letting us know, glad it's sorted :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…