Installation Error D:\1386\asms:the parameter is

AaNnDdYy 12:33 08 Apr 06

incorrect,thats the meassage ive been getting whil trying to install XP on a new drive it got to the first reboot and then came up with the XP window and 5 seconds after it came up with this dirty great message ,now ive installed this on the same pc earlier few wekks ago and now this well im stumped ,! AMD duron 900 320 ram .....keeps saying parameter incorrect and ive try the defaults to no avail

VoG II 12:37 08 Apr 06
  AaNnDdYy 19:45 08 Apr 06

Excellent you done it again ,i read up and had forgot to check the bios see that exact cd player and not from when i used it before and then it done a fresh install ,its all weird about the parameters but its was right ,when you get into you get to understand it as in the end i used a very old cd 48X to install it this time and away it went perfect ,so you are once again the V.O.G. thanks very much!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple