Install Apollo Printer on Windows 98SE

ER INDOORS 15:23 18 Feb 03

Been trying to install my Printer. Apollo P-1200.
It's not listed on the list they give. Has anyone got a Step by Step Instructions? It goes in as AGFA-AccuSet 1000. I tried a Test Print. It just made a noise and stopped. I uninstalled it again. Please Help!

woodchip 15:41 18 Feb 03

If it's a USB remover the printer from Start\Settings\Printers folder right click and delete. Remove the software from Add\Remove right click on My Computer choose properties Device Manager tab and remove all the usb that you can see, then restart your computer when it asks for drivers for your printer Brows to the CD where the software and drivers are, when it finds the correct drivers this depends on what your Operating System is ie 9 means Win98 or ME but you may be on 2000 or XP if there are no XP drivers but you are on XP then select 2000

Stuartli 15:48 18 Feb 03

The thread title mentions 98SE...:-)

bvw in bristol 16:02 18 Feb 03

Is this your printer er indoors?

click here

ER INDOORS 16:17 18 Feb 03

Yes it is. Thank you very much. I'll let you know how I got on.

woodchip 16:36 18 Feb 03

Right I have downloaded the driver but it's for NT that may be the problem. But the driver file is Hpdsket.inf try right clicking on the file and choose install The other files are in four folders typical HP practise confusing and hard to install

roygbiv 13:12 19 Feb 03

Let me know how you get on!!

DaveBuxton 18:16 19 Feb 03

I think you will find it uses HP500 drivers, which are in 98SE install printer list

DaveBuxton 18:18 19 Feb 03

I think you will find it uses HP500 drivers, which are in 98SE install printer list

ER INDOORS 11:59 20 Feb 03

I went through the instructions of bvw in Bristol and I realised what I was doing wrong. In the Install Driver there was A\: I had to change it to D\: as I had a CD not a Floppy. Silly mistake. I wouldn't let it beat me. Thank you all for trying to help. It's very much appreciated.

bvw in bristol 12:23 20 Feb 03

Good news, well done :o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…