Insights Pop up -- I'm away from here, methinks

Cas141 12:11 30 May 03

I have today come to PC Advisor forums and I find a pop up right slap bang in the middle of the screen so that if left alone I cannot read the page.
So I have to click close to be rid of it- and i wonder what that "activates"!
I am surprised that pc Advisor has come to this, to use such devices.
How productive is this for you, Pc Advisor- I may be only one of many really p....d off by it. How long I have an interest in matters " Pc Advisor" remains to be seen!!

Djohn 12:17 30 May 03

It only comes up the one time and a quick click on the close button removes it, can't see any problem with it. Regards. J.

GroupFC 12:25 30 May 03

and using Opera it doesn't come up at all!!

Mango Grummit 12:27 30 May 03

Bye then, take care!

spikeychris 12:33 30 May 03

Whatever you do...dont watch ITV, theres bleedin loads of em'

Pesala 12:39 30 May 03

except for Microsoft haters, but they won't be using IE anyway. I tested it in IE just to see. I didn't even have to close the window. I just clicked the login button and it disappeared.

How do you guys manage to read such small text without getting a headache? Cannot zoom in with IE and even with text on largest, it is still too small. In fact, changing the text size make no difference at all.

pesala

visit an optition, and get some specs

as to the advert its a small price to pay for hours of laughs

leo49 14:08 30 May 03

Bye - I guess that's it, the site had better close down now...

recap 14:54 30 May 03

PCA do run these from time to time, they do require some finances to run this site. To have an advert run once in a while is no big trouble.

-pops- 15:01 30 May 03

I feel left out!

I haven't seen it even though I've rebooted and logged in several times today.

Brian

expertec 15:04 30 May 03

It's not nearly as bad as the 3s

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…