Inserted Network Card Now error msnp32.dll

Simac 09:07 16 Jun 05

I recently put a Network Card in my PC, hoping that in the near future I can network it up to other PC's. It did have trouble recognising the card at first then after a few re-boots it finally showed up in Device Manager as working fine. Now every time I reboot I get an error message to say it can't load msnp32.dll. I downloaded this file and placed it in my system's folder (on advice). Then I was advised to uncheck then re-check my communications, which I did now all I get is that it asks for Windows Disk and then states two files are missing rnaserv.dll and CChat25.inf, so I have to abort this process. Hence my communications can't be checked.
Regards
Simac

howard60 15:16 16 Jun 05

go to system - device manager - network cards and uninstall the card. Shutdown and remove the card. Reboot and check that it is not shown. Shutdown and reinsert card if possible in another slot and reboot. With luck it will be recognised and installed correctly.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…