Inksaver and Perfect Photo Printer

Trikie 21:28 18 Sep 03

This package of 2 programmes is offered in the Dreamdirect catalogue that was inside this weeks Radio Times.

Has anyone any experience of them? Are they worth £29.99?

MAJ 22:00 18 Sep 03

It is my experience that you can usually get the same or better programmes on the net than you can in magazines, and cheaper as well.

Except those that PC Advisor, give away. ;-)

Trikie 22:04 18 Sep 03

Thanks again MAJ

Any details of where to find the net programmes?

MAJ 22:08 18 Sep 03

What type of programme are you looking for, Trikie? If you're searching for an ink-saving program, try the tools/services on your printer software, a lot of times they have that option. I don't know what the other program you mentioned is, but if you tell us what it's supposed to do, I'm sure someone will come up with an alternative.

BigAl127 22:12 18 Sep 03

I've received an offer today from Serif, Inksaver for £9.95 with photomanager thrown in for free.

LAP 19:34 19 Sep 03

I purchased Perfect Photo Printer from Dream and did not get on with it very well. Cost £19.99. My opinion waste of money. Treated myself to Digital Camera issue 11 (September) £4.99 with this came FotoSlate 2 much easier to use, choose or design your own photo layouts and fill up the page! Good mag as well. Best..Lap..

-pops- 19:45 19 Sep 03

There are threads here discussing Ink Saver programs. The general conclusion is that, like a lot of "saver" and "accelerator" programs, they are not as good as claimed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…