Inkjet tanks & cartridge recycling

Alan H E 12:54 05 Nov 06

Anyone with experience of this? Do they accept compatible tanks /cartridges? Recommendations gratefully received.

Totally-braindead 13:09 05 Nov 06

What do you mean?

Sorry but I don't understand, are you asking about the continuous ink systems or are you meaning something else?

johndrew 13:09 05 Nov 06

`Do they accept..`

Who? What on?

spuds 13:24 05 Nov 06

If you mean the 'continual' flow inkjet tanks, then certain Epson printers can use this system.

Not sure though, whether this is what you mean!.

Alan H E 15:17 05 Nov 06

Sorry about confusion. I mean sending off empty tanks etc for reuse instead of going to the dump.

Belatucadrus 15:43 05 Nov 06

The recyclers don't much care where the cartridges are sourced. They clean them out, fill them and if they're any good check them before repacking and selling. They don't insist on original branded cartridges.

Totally-braindead 15:45 05 Nov 06

Ah. I've never tried it to be honest. I use cheap compatibles from Choice Stationery and donate the used cartridges to the Guide Dogs for the Blind.

spuds 16:21 05 Nov 06

Our local charity shop as stopped collecting used printer cartridges. Said it was coming to the point, it just wasn't worth the bother!.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…