Inkjet Refils.........

sorefingers 22:03 01 Jan 04

Has anyone had experience of the JR Refil kits from PCWorld...I have the Canon i560 which has seperate tanks...and would like to try refilling to cut costs.
Any help appreciated.

woodchip 22:16 01 Jan 04

They are OK but messy, I also prefer to use Choice as there is not any apparent extra cost in getting Compatibles from the Above. click here

LastChip 22:16 01 Jan 04

I was skeptical about refills for years, but then read here about Choice Stationary. click here

They offer a guarantee, that if their refill causes your printer to malfunction, they will repair or replace the machine at their cost. This led me to try their products, and I can only say their service and products are nothing short of excellent.

The refill kits are easy to use, and personally, I have had no trouble at all. Recommended!

woodchip 22:17 01 Jan 04

PS mines a Epson680 I do not know if they do your yet as it may be a late printer

Wak 19:51 02 Jan 04

I think you may find that a look at click here might help.
I also recommend the Choicestationery Ink-Tec Refill kits.

spuds 12:26 03 Jan 04

Ink-Tec have a balancing device provided, which makes it a better purchase than the JR's.If the pressure inside the cartridge is incorrect, this can lead to problems.If you do try to use refill kits, make sure that you have protective gloves and work on newspaper. Can get messy, if you are not carefull.(;o((

Indigo 1 12:30 03 Jan 04

I found them easy to use (PC W refils) but can get very messy ! I also found that print quality was very poor, this is not a problem for general use but for detailed prints and photo's etc don't bother with refil kits. I keep a set of Epson cartriges for photo's, just tape over the holes to stop them drying up.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…