Inkjet refills

Fat Cat 13:34 10 Mar 03

I've got a HP 970 CXi and it drinks ink from both its black and colour cartridges like a fish !

Anyone have a decent source at a decent price via the internet ?

There are quite a few offering ink but when you look at the offers they don't work out much cheaper than HP !

Goldcroft 14:27 10 Mar 03

Fat Cat: have a look at following postings which suggested several sources for both refills and clone (ie. non manufacturer) cartridges:

"Compatible or Refill" (3/3)
"Filling Lexmark Cartridges" (27/2)

GANDALF <|:-)> 14:41 10 Mar 03

Look no further - excellent compatibles and delivery combined with some of the cheapest prices around.......click here

G

Goldcroft 14:46 10 Mar 03

Gandalf: Glad to know you've not been sued by the Tolkien estate. Can you please tell an idiot like myself, how you create a link to either a website or a previous posting?

Stuartli 14:58 10 Mar 03

In this case you will have to search through the thread lists by date - shouldn't be too difficult as they are both narrowed down to a particular day.

Normally if you highlight a thread URL and then copy or paste it to your posting, it will come us as a blue link.

Pesala 14:59 10 Mar 03

May I offer my assistance, Goldcroft?

Just visit the website or previous post, copy the URL onto the clipboard and paste it into your message to get a click here like this one, which explains a different method for the Serif Forum.

sil_ver 15:07 10 Mar 03

Have a look at this Google link. I believe there are some ink saver programmes out there click here

Goldcroft 16:24 10 Mar 03

Thanks everyone.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…