INKJET PRINTER ENQUIRY - SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

SuaveBhav 16:33 10 Nov 03

Hello Everyone!!

I am looking for a new inkjet printer to replace my HP 990cxi. What I need is for a printer to print edge to edge or borderless when working with word documents and using normal & inkjet paper. I wish to print a coloured border about 4mm all the way round an A4 size paper from the very edge and then print text within this border -therefore the printer must be able to offer 0mm print margins TOP/BOTTOM/LEFT/RIGHT.

Most of the printers out there that state edge to edge or borderless printing only do so when printing photos and when using photo paper only - not when printing documents and on normal/plain paper (though they do not tell you that!) Can someone please help me and recommend a decent quality inkjet printer that will do what I need?

Thank you all!
Suave!

Lozzy 16:35 10 Nov 03

click here or look in PCA Mag Best Buy

StephenRogers 10:11 28 Apr 04

I've got one of these - it prints edge to edge on ordinary paper:
click here

pj123 10:37 28 Apr 04

I have two Epson "borderless" printers and both print edge to edge with whatever paper I use. It has to be set up in Print, Properties, Paper and tick the box "No Margins". You will get a warning about the print quality etc... Just OK it and it prints OK. You could also just set the paper to Inkjet/Photo Paper borderless but put plain paper in the printer. It uses a bit more ink and could smudge/bleed but worth a try.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…