Inkjet Cartridges

Jackcoms 15:54 15 Oct 05

I'm just about to replace the cartridges for my Canon i850.

I can buy all 4 (black, magenta, yellow, cyan) original cartridges for £27.54 including delivery from click here

Seems a damn good deal to me.

But has anyone had experience of this company?

spuds 16:08 15 Oct 05

Yep, used them a few times. Never had a problem, and one of their staff monitors/uses this forum.

Bagsey 16:34 15 Oct 05

Look at these before you buy. click here Never a moments trouble and a guarantee that if your printer is damaged by their carts it will be repaired or replaced. Free delivery included.

Jackcoms 16:41 15 Oct 05

Thanks for that. I've already looked at them.

But, as I said in my original post, I'm only interested in ORIGINAL cartridges.

GroupFC 16:53 15 Oct 05

Don't know if you have had a look here click here

I have seen them recommended on another thread in Consumerwatch as cheap but haven't used them myself!

Jackcoms 17:05 15 Oct 05

Hum, interesting.

Works out about the same price for 4 originals!

pj123 17:20 15 Oct 05

Jackcoms, is there a particular reason for only using "Original" cartridges? I have never used original cartridges after they have run out and always get my replacements from Choice Stationery.

Not had any problems with them at all.

£8.50 for all 4 cartridges from Choice seems an awful long way from £27.54 for originals, especially when they will do the same thing.

Jackcoms 17:53 15 Oct 05

"is there a particular reason for only using "Original" cartridges?"

Yes, several reasons (and don't take this the wrong way). ;-)

1). It's my money and that's how I choose to spend it.

2). It's my printer and I don't want to run ANY risk of damaging it with inferior cartridges.

3). I want to ensure that everything I print is of the HIGHEST quality.

EJ1947 18:11 15 Oct 05

Here's something to ponder. If I use Original ink in my Epson printer its always blocking and needs regular head cleaning. Using Choicestationary compatibles I never have a problem. And no I'm not on commision!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…