Inkjet Cartridges

Julemand 15:45 05 Feb 05

I have an Epson Stylus 700 EX printer, kan anyone tell me where I can buy Ink cartridges. The printer i approx. 5 years old. I have previuosly bought them from 7dayshop.com, but they do not seem to have the coloured one anymore. I prefer to buy Epson, but is it really true that compatables ruin your printer heads.

mattyc_92 15:47 05 Feb 05

Try PC World... Go to click here and do a search on the printer's ink cartridges and see what comes up...

stalion 15:51 05 Feb 05

I use from here for my epson with no problems
click here

stalion 15:55 05 Feb 05

jumbo pack for your printer is £25 10 black and 10 colour also they provide excellent service

pj123 17:09 05 Feb 05

Julemand, no it isn't true that compatibles ruin your printer.

Good advice from stalion, I get my ink from Choice Stationery and have never had a problem.

They also give a guarantee that if their ink causes any problems with your printer they will repair/replace it free of charge. I have never had to activate that guarantee.

Try click here, good service and guarantee. I have used these for my Epson for a few years, no problem.

TonyV 20:59 06 Feb 05

Try here. They are good, reliable and quick! click here

NotsoNewuser 21:00 06 Feb 05

If you print a lot of photos that you want to keep and treasure I believe the brand name ones are better for maintaining the colours over time.

spuds 21:18 06 Feb 05
  Bagsey 22:14 06 Feb 05

<I prefer to buy Epson, but is it really true that compatables ruin your printer heads>

If you checkout
click here you will find that they guarantee that their ink will NOT damage your printer.If it does they will repair or replace it.

Buchan 35 22:34 06 Feb 05

If,as i did you go down the road of refilling your old cartridges you may have problems. I`ve just paid a tenner to have my Epson put right. Not a lot, I hear. I`m a pensioner and unlike 4 years ago a tenner is to be cossetted, even admired, by me and my ilk.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Xiaomi Mi5s review: The Xiaomi flagship that could replace your Samsung, LG, HTC or Apple phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Mental Canvas is a brand new drawing app that's quite unlike any other

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's super-expensive new…