Ink Streaks Epson 750

davidk 19:30 10 Oct 05

Where can I find John Ash's solution to this problem as described in Readers Tips page 173 of November issue. I have searched the helproom to no avail.

jack 20:19 10 Oct 05

Here Goes

EPSON 750 Printer waste ink chamber cleaning ?'
- Tip the printer up to look at the base. you will notice that the front of the machine is black plastic and the rear metal. The black plastic is the waste ink tank. It is fastend to the chessis by a screw on the right hand side from the top and to the left also and tangs that go through the side plate. At the rear of the Machine are two deep x head screws and the at front also under the top cover, remove these and lift off the top. look left and right to located the one screw each side that fixes the tank. This is important. LIFT THE MACHINE OFF THE TANK. The tank has a cover plate with central screw. The pads are inside 3or 4 pieces.
Remove the pads into a plastic bag, A bowl of hot sudsy water. Rubber gloves are must and old clothes. dunk the pads ands give em a good squeezing then put back in the bag and work them with a milk bottle or similar back and forth like rolling pastry to get all the grotty water out.
Rinse in clean roll them again and leave them to dry this may take days its thick stuff- do it natuasrally rushhing in a microwave or similar may not be a good idea. when dry reassemble.
Make plenty of protection this is going to be a mucky job

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:05 10 Oct 05

Cleaning 700 series
click here

Some pictures to help

curlylad 21:25 10 Oct 05

Don't know about the article you describe but I have come across a similar problem with horizontal streaking of ink across my printing.It was just that I was using a better quality paper and needed to reset my printer preferences to solve it.When you want to print something click file , then print and click the preferences button .Depending on your printer set up and software of course but there should be an option to set the print quality to best or to thicker paper .Just an idea , it worked for me !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…