Ink saver software

kacee 23:04 29 Mar 04

I have read the postings regarding compatible ink jet cartridges and although I've resisted using them because of a disatrous episode with a Lexmark I think I might give them a try as I need to reduce the cost of all the student worksheets I produce. Has anyone used Ink Saver software and if so does it work?

Audeal 23:32 29 Mar 04

kacee: Have you tried printing in draft mode. This uses less ink and is a little less quality.

Some printers also give you an even lower quality print option. Take a look to see if yous is one of them.

My son has received some of this software bundled with some hardware he bought a couple of weeks ago. He showed me a sample of some printing and, I thought, I was equal to draft mode.

tobykim 23:36 29 Mar 04

I recently put the inksaver programme on and it works ok on 25% saving anything more and it everything looks a little pale but if you already have to software you have nothing to lose by installing it

spuds 23:43 29 Mar 04

A recent post click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…