//some 3rd party need geo

INK REFILL's Are They Any Good

i am using a lexmark x83,its ok but the ink cartridges cost a fortune,so im concidering trying a refill kit,can anyone recomend anything?

Try the following they are very cheap at the moment,you can also buy at a higher cost from Safeways,Asda.PC World etc. I have been using JRInkjet refill inks for over 5 years now with no degradation in picture quality and I have saved a fortune in that time.
click here

xania 12:23 19 Mar 04

The biggest problem with re-fill kits is getting the pressure to balance after refilling. Get this right and you're OK - get it wrong and you have a nice insurance claim for a new carpet etc. You may find it better - a useful mid-way - to go for reconditioned or 3rd party cartridges.
click here

I've always re-filled the cartridges for my Canon BJC4000 - no probs - just make sure you get good quality ink designated for your particular printer. Don't get the 'one for all' type.

LastChip 12:49 19 Mar 04

I have a Lexmark myself, and the costs for colour are outrageous. The cartridges are so small, that you only get about ten full colour A4 sheets before it's empty.

I've been using the refills from Choice (see xania's link) and have had no problems at all. If you use common sense, pressures are not a problem. When re-filling, use about 0.25 cl LESS than recommended, and you will not have problems. All it means is, you will refill slightly more often. Also, keep an eye on the level as indicated by the software, and if you refill just before it empties, there is no need to "suck out" (you'll see what I mean when you see the instructions). Just top the levels up, and away you go.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…