ink problem.

funnybone 19:27 20 Jun 04

i HAVE JUST PURCHASED A LEXMARK X1150 AND INK, AND AFTER A FEW PAGES THE BLACK INK IS FADING AND IT IS TOO LOW. i NEED TO PRINT SOMETHING IMPORTANT FOR MY DAUGHTER, CAN I USE THE COLOUR INK AS I AM PRINTING IT FROM THE PC. EVERYTHING COMES OUT BLACK INSTEAD OF HEADINGS. I PRESS COLOUR COPY ON PRINTER BUT IT IS COMES OUT BLACK. HOPE YOU CAN HELP. THANKS

hugh-265156 20:19 20 Jun 04

you will find the supplied carts with new printers do not last very long as they are usually not filled as well and only ment to get you going. new carts should last a bit longer.

all i could find is click here but im guessing if you select colour it may work.

also with some printers if the black or colour carts run out you cannot continue printing until the empty cart is changed even though you may have some colour of black ink left in the other cart.

Curio 20:19 20 Jun 04

If you change the text from black to another colour In Word, you will then print in the colour selected (available on your toolbar)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…