Ink Monitor

jim63 06:20 21 Apr 06

I have the Epson Stylus C66 printer but keep getting message to change ink cart or cart not reconized. I use comp carts. I have tried the SSC Service Utility but i cannot get it to work.
There is plenty of ink in black cart.

Bagsey 10:42 21 Apr 06

Dont worry about it. Just use your printer until the ink runs out then change that cart. Often some of these compat cartridges are not as good as others. I have found carts from click here or click here to be ok. With 7dayshop the cheapest. But Stuartli came up with even cheapr comats from click here

spuds 13:28 21 Apr 06

You will find that the printer will stop working when the black ink runs out. With the colour cartridges, the print-outs will get poorer as the coloured ink runs out. Ignore the not recognized messages.

I use the Epson C86, with compatibles at less than a pound each, from various sources, depending on stock levels. 7dayshop,SVP,Bigpockets to name a few reliable sources.

jim63 20:49 21 Apr 06

There is still ink in cart. How can I bypass the printer messages and be able to print untill cart is Empty. The printer will not let me carry on until i change cart but as I said there is still plenty of ink in cart

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…