ink for lexmark1100

HOLLIE 18:20 03 Apr 04

HI,DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY A COMPATIBLE INK FOR A LEXMARK1100 ON-LINE AT AREASONABL PRICE

Gongoozler 18:38 03 Apr 04

Try 7dayshop e.g. click here, but they will take about a week to arrive. Alternatively it is MUCH cheaper to refill your old cartridges e.g. click here.

PanMan 18:51 03 Apr 04

Try click here they re-process cartridges so it saves any mess from trying to re-fill them. You can send your MT one back to them in a reply paid envelope included with the one you buy. For my HP940C they are less than 1/2 of HP prices.

PanMan 18:54 03 Apr 04

Me again I just checked that my link worked Ok it does but the information given says they are out of stock. Could be worth giving them a ring.

dfghjkl 22:46 03 Apr 04

i got a black refill for my x1130 mulitfunction.it is the 16 which is the larger than one issued with new machine.it cost £14.99 from tesco.it is remanufactured and branded TESCO.it is the cheapest shop i have seen (in my area)it is a fairly new printer and has chipped cartridges.i also did not have any emptys to refil and want to be able to run it dry before i change,so i needed a spare to hand.i hope there will be more options available when i need to renew next time.my ink low warning came on about 8 weeks ago and i must have printed out about 30 pages since and it is still printing fine .

spuds 23:04 03 Apr 04

I find 7day shop a cheap supplier of Lexmark cartridges. You could also try here click here who may give you a special deal, if you contact them.

arricarry 23:56 03 Apr 04
  Stuartli 08:53 04 Apr 04

If you have a Safeway or Morrisons near you there's a special offer on JR inks (black or colour packs) which also include a bottle of cleaning flush.

The prices, if I remember rightly, are £7.99 and £11.99 respectively at Safeway and (probably) cheaper for the moment at Morrisons (we have both and the Safeway store is the first in the country to be converted to a Morrisons; work has already started).

It's much cheaper than buying one bottle of ink at a time and comes with sryinge etc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…