ink for inkjets

discou 15:26 10 May 03

I use an Epsom 660 which uses standard cartridges.
Looking for a new replacement I find that the Epsom printers use "chipped" cartridges which cost a lot more and I understand are not refillable. As I have used refills or bulk ink for years can anyone suggest an economical solution or will I have to find another maker?

regards discou

stugra 15:37 10 May 03

purchase from click here

Wak 15:54 10 May 03

If you follow the link given by stugra you will find that they also supply a ZAP-IT which will reset the chips in the Epson cartridges thus making them refillable.

otubby1 15:55 10 May 03

Here's another that may be of use.
click here

Chiel 06:07 11 May 03

I can recommend click here for low cost(about 75% off OEM price), good compatible inkjet 'chipped' cartridges.

pj123 11:18 11 May 03

Epson 660 ink cartridges are not chipped. you can get 4 black and 4 colour (+ 1 extra black) from about £17. that works out at about £1.90 per cartridge. (can't get cheaper than that) from click here at the moment.

They are now offering a guarantee that if any of their ink cartridges break your printer they will repair or replace the printer free of charge.

Rayuk 11:24 11 May 03

Please note discou is looking for a replacement for his 660

pj123 14:48 11 May 03

Sorry, Rayuk, my brain isn't in gear today. Chipped cartridges from Choice Stationery are about £4.35 each, still much cheaper than originals. A good replacement printer for the 660 is the Epson C42UX. Check out this previous thread click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Acer Predator Triton 700 review

D&AD Awards 2017: see the best design, advertising, illustration, animation and VR of the past year

How to lose weight with an Apple Watch