Ink for HP Photosmart C3180

Simsy 13:34 07 Jan 07

Folks,

a pal of mine, new to computing has just ordered a HP Photosmart C3180, all-in-one. (Guided by me, and paartly influenced by the review on this site)...

He's not got it yet, but in anticipation of it being necessary befor too long I've been trying to find out where to get replacement ink...

I've looked at the usual suppliers, Choice, Cartex, and most, if not all, of the others usually recommended here, but none of them have this model listed.

Can anyone who has this model recommend a supplier, or advise what the cartridge numbers are, so I can perhaps track them down that way?

Thanks in anticipation,

Regards,

Simsy

terryf 13:36 07 Jan 07

Go to HP website to find out which cartridges is I would have thought the obvious solution

terryf 13:36 07 Jan 07

That is to find out cartridge numbers

Simsy 13:39 07 Jan 07

but unless I'm being stupid, that's not info that's shown.

Regards,

Simsy

Simsy 13:42 07 Jan 07

having looked again, I've proved that I was being stupid, and the info is there!!

However, I'dstill welcome recommendations, from actual users of this machine, of suppliers of compatibles.

Thanks,

Regards,

Simsy

terryf 01:52 08 Jan 07
  Simsy 07:15 08 Jan 07

terryf.

Many thanks, I'll pass it on.

Regards,

Simsy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…