ink filling

fitcher 21:37 31 Jan 03

has anyone used ink chip zapers (chips on the cartridges ).and how do they work . is there some kind of electric charge put through them .can you use a magnet over them .has any one cracked it yet /it sure is a ball ache the price of ink ,

woodchip 21:40 31 Jan 03

No it's just for your Printer it's got a comp chip in it so it reprograms the chip after you have refilled your ink

interzone55 21:50 31 Jan 03

I used to use a kit from Jet Tec for my Epson 680, it comes with a little box, and 2 chip holders. You need to lever the chips out of original Epson cartridges and put the chip in the holder.

You then put the chip & holder into the little box which resets the chip, you then insert the chip into a Jet Tec cartridge.

I recently found that you can buy compatible carts with chips at click here for the same price as the Jet Tec carts and are a lot less fiddly.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…