Ink Cartridges on Epson SX100

AdvisorAl 14:27 08 Mar 09

Hi any advice please I have recently purchased a new Printer Epson SX100 with individual Inks hoping to reduce the cost of Ink. But my printer is now telling me that one or more of my ink cartridges are empty and will not allow any further printing to take place until a new cartridge is installed. The so called empty ink cartridge still as plenty of ink.Any suggestions on how I might be able to reset the Ink levels. regards Alan

jack 14:48 08 Mar 09

1. If ink cart reports empty- all printing stops until it is replaced[If for example you are printing a doc in black- you may think an empty Yellow is of no moment -Not so all must have ink available.
There is a free utility to download that may help here -click here.
Download, install and select your printer model.
Right click on the icon in the bottom task bar and select reset cartridges.
Check also computable suppliers such click here stationery.com for cartridges and cartridge resetter gadget.

jack 14:58 08 Mar 09

click here stationery.com

jack 15:00 08 Mar 09
  AdvisorAl 17:02 08 Mar 09

Hi Jack thanks for that but cant seem to find the Utility Download you mentioned..Alan

AdvisorAl 17:07 08 Mar 09

Hi Jack found the software you mentioned but it does not suport Epson SX100 Printer thanks anyway any other suggestions welcome.. Alan

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…