ink cartridge's ??

Magik ®© 19:31 13 Oct 04

hi, my grandaughter wants a couple of cheap ink cartridges for her HP printer, there was a post on here last week or so, but having spent ages looking i can not find it, the ink they were selling was very cheap, sort of about £3or4 each. can anyone remember who it might have been,

thanks from me and cheryl.........

absent 19:47 13 Oct 04

I reccomend click here

Magik ®© 19:59 13 Oct 04

thanks for that, i will hang on for a while in case she can get them a bit cheaper...

Eamonncw 20:17 13 Oct 04

Try this, hope it works. Put Think Inkjet Cartridges into your browser and see where it takes you. I saw their ad in a magazine, tried it and their cartridges were cheap. Good luck

Magik ®© 20:24 13 Oct 04

thanks, i will sort it from the list.....

recyclerCFC 13:28 17 Jun 11

I have always used Internet ink with no problems and save a bit more with the 10% discount on the future orders orders that i had :-)

northumbria61 15:16 17 Jun 11

I have used these for several years for my HP Printer link text

felbridgeflyer 17:32 17 Jun 11

I have always used http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/default.php?cPath=777 for my Canon inks. Competitive prices free P&P and good service.

Strawballs 18:44 17 Jun 11
  Printcartridgedirect 12:57 20 Jun 11

Try www.printcartridgedirect.com for price and service. 15% off promo code PCD12HOT (not on originals Though)

LimestoneRock 18:29 20 Jun 11

I have tried many of the different companies over the years but I have now settled on Cartridge People, as mentioned by northumbria61. Never had a problem with their cartridges - I have with others.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017