Ink Cartridge refilling

collinsc 13:51 03 May 09

Hi

I have a HP multifunction printer which uses cartridges 21 and 22.

I am looking into how i can save a bit of cash. Can anyone advise on how easy it is to refill your own ink jets and how much you might save?

I have also been told that i dont need 2 ink cartridges but can instead obtain one to fit my purpose? is that correct?

thanks kindly

cocteau48 14:46 03 May 09

You should find help on cartridge refilling here:click here

Pineman100 14:49 03 May 09

I'm not familiar with your model of printer, but some printers can produce an approximation of black by mixing the tricolour inks, so you could perhaps manage without the black cartridge. But it would be a very expensive way of using your printer.

click here

click here

Stuartli 15:22 03 May 09

It can be a very messy business..

I buy Epson compatible cartridges for my R300 at this outlet (buy several packs to make the most of delivery charge); the printer uses six separate cartridges and the price is just over £5 per pack of six. Genuine Epsons would cost around £60 upwards for the six...:-(

click here

Its HP equivalents can be found at:

click here=

collinsc 15:26 03 May 09

thanks for all responses.
stuartli - your last link does not work.
think i may by refills from ebay - a bit more expensive but a bit less messy!

cheers

Sea Urchin 15:45 03 May 09

To make that last link work you just need to add the = to the end of the URL in your browser address bar

Stuartli 16:18 03 May 09

All that was needed was to use the first link's HP ink cartridges pointer in the left hand menu...:-)

Here's the TinyURL version:

click here

Stuartli 16:20 03 May 09

DiskDepot is the cheapest (apart from 7DayShop) ink cartridges supplier I've ever found; usually same brands as e-Bay, but lower cost.

My Epson cartridges are re-badged under the Sumvision brand (of MP3 player fame).

phono 16:39 03 May 09

Try click here their price is all inclusive to your door, no P+P to add and the quality is excellent, been using them for years without problem.

NAC63 20:09 14 Jul 09

just received my first order from 999inks.com. for my 'Brother DCP135C' ( compatible carts )good quality printing at a fraction of the price.

JohnBrown1321 10:14 03 Jun 10

I am not more familiar with these HP printers but i can tell you to how to refill your cartridges.
For refilling process,just take a refilling kit which comes with syringe and ink.And one important thing is that it comes with whole instruction of refiling process.So it will become easy for you to refill your cartridge.
And if you want to save your money,you can prefer re manufactured ink cartridges.They are same as OEM and available at less price.
----------------------------
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…