Information on Samsung 930BF & Magic Tune

Steve- 11:23 14 Feb 06

For information:

I just purchased this Monitor which I have to say is supurb, however the supplied Magic Tune software crashed my system. A little research threw up this click here

It seems that the Magic Tune prog tries to access the Internet after about a minute with an illegal IP adddress, Firewalls block this and in my case ZA Pro does not give any warnings, this crashes the prog and freezes the computer.

Entering ZA Program Control and giving Magic Tune full rights solved the problem for me.

Strange that this is apparently a well known problem and there is no mention that I could find on the Samsung sites.

Grantrh 11:32 14 Feb 06

I have recently bought this monitor too (and think its fabulous) and I also use Zonealarm pro and have encountered no problems with magictune.

Steve- 11:43 14 Feb 06

It must depend on the way ZA is setup. I had to do a reset each time, even Ctl Alt Del would not work!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…