information popups!!!!

asrobs 15:05 09 Dec 05

Hi. I appear to have aquired a pop up which appears every 40 secs.can any one help,-the box shows ---INFORMATION MESSAGE FROM--
picture successfully saved as JME~\SYLVIA~1\LOCALS~\Temp\\My Pictures this shows a esc arrow (which does not work) and I have tried to find the file but am getting "not found" from every where!! It does not stay on screen only for an instant and I am unable to delete it.asrobs.HELP!!

gudgulf 15:25 09 Dec 05

Clear out all your temporary files with CleanUp click here but be sure to read the tutorial before you use it.

Check if you have Messenger Services enabled and if so disable them with this click here

Run a few antimalware scans such as a2,adaware,spybot S&D and if on XP,Microsoft AntiSpyware Beta.

Run your Antivirus scanner and check that your Firewall is switched on.

Diversion 15:32 09 Dec 05

You could try opening control panel click on internet options, in the panel Temporary Internet Files click on delete files & delete cookies.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…