Info on Kobian-Mercury Motherboards

spuds 17:09 12 Aug 05

I have done a sweep on the internet for information on Mercury [Kobian]motherboards, without much success. I am not looking for the manufacturer click here but reviews or other helpful links that may unravel the mysteries of this motherboard, in particular the PVCLE226 M-L.

wobblymike 19:16 12 Aug 05

I have recently built a PC using this MOBO - what info are you after

spuds 19:30 12 Aug 05

wobblymike-- I am trying to find out how reliable these boards are, and whether that particular model is still being manufactured, and when was it manufactured.What processors etc. Plus who are the UK stockists.

I tried to get this information from Kobian [PC-Mercury] european office, but I keep getting my emails bounced with failure to deliver.

Further help, information or advice would be most welcome.

wobblymike 19:39 12 Aug 05

OK I don't know whether I can be quite that specific have you tried Googling it?

I recall being very happy with it, it uses DDRRAM (PC2100) memory (from memory) and I had a 1.2Ghz processor in it, - on board audio and LAN as well. That's the best I can do - try Google

spuds 19:52 12 Aug 05

wobblymike-- I have already taken the Google,sapo,jeeves route, with virtually very limited success, hence my query here. I have the board and manual, but I was seeking a review or similar information, especially on 'age' of board.

Trying to locate a UK supplier is also proving very difficult, especially after having email bounces from Mercury's/Kobain's local european office.

Thanks for your response though, much appreciated.

spuds 22:15 13 Aug 05

>>Bump<<

spuds 09:07 14 Aug 05

Looks like I have stumped the panel :0).

spuds 10:56 14 Aug 05

After a further trawl around the internet, and another bounced email, I found the solution click here Now to contact one of the UK stockist!.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…