Infected with Security Suite Virus

dalev 06:20 16 Aug 10

I just got infected with Security Suite virus and dont know what to do. My Internet was blocked and antivirus program is not working. There are also instances that my computer will reboot on its own. I searched the internet for this kind of virus but cannot find the real one except for this site. click here

Should I follow this procedure? Can my computer be 100 percent clean with this removal?

tAtu*! 06:44 16 Aug 10

This should be a first move, follow the instructions here, click here

I had same problem and it was a chore to get rid of!

Sparkly 06:59 16 Aug 10

Hi dalev this is often reccomended for removel of this kind of malware/virus download install, firstly update to make sure database is upto date then run the scan, delete all it finds you may need to reboot re scan again just to make sure you come up clean.

click here

Les28 07:17 16 Aug 10

Is it one of these?

click here

click here

click here

onthelimit 08:36 16 Aug 10

Go for the Bleeping Computer solution. When you open the page, scroll down to the removal instructions and not the 'spyware doctor' or 'spyware removal download' buttons near the top.

jakimo 10:46 22 Aug 10

downloading the suggested free scan software will only tell you if you have been infected,the cure will cost you.

Try installing then re-install your anti virus software,or see what the software forum have to say about the infection

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5