INF error, video driver not found ?

Ikelos 12:41 08 Jun 06

HI,can someone explain what the title means, tried looking it up, but have had no luck...thanks

xania 12:46 08 Jun 06

I would say that you are trying to install a driver for your videa card but the media you have selected cannot find the driver in question.

Ikelos 12:49 08 Jun 06

you got that right, is there an answer to it, being trying to load ATI drivers, but all i get is the message...thanks

xania 12:53 08 Jun 06

If you are installing from a CD, I would think its damaged. Go to the ATI web site click here and ownload the latest driver for your graphics card from there.

Ikelos 12:58 08 Jun 06

at least you understand what it is all about,dont have a CD so like you have said i was trying to download the drivers from ATI, and that is where i am getting the message from..thanks

xania 16:20 11 Jun 06

You have probably got a damaged .dll that won't allow you to overwrite it. I suggest you try running sfc /scannow, but you will need you operating system CD in your drive to correct any errors. They try again.

Ikelos 17:25 11 Jun 06

will try that now, thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…