Indexing ok?

0anaxim 15:26 11 Oct 10

Hi everyone, Files I am creating are appearing in the "uses" folder does this mean they are saved twice? What should I do about it?

Nontek 16:01 11 Oct 10

What files? What OS? What Program? Never heard of the "uses" folder!

northumbria61 16:44 11 Oct 10

I think you are referring to the USERS folder. If you are saving Documents they will be saved in your Documents folder. That folder will also show in your "Users" folder. Saving twice ? - yes they do - in Windows 7 .

northumbria61 16:47 11 Oct 10

Nontek - I guess I am playing the guessing game like you.

0anaxim 22:05 11 Oct 10

I am recovering from chronic fatigue so please excuse the errors in my last post.

I am referring to all files appearing in the "Users" folder (The Users folder found at -Computer- Windows- Users) All files of all types are appearing here. All types of files Aiff. GIF. ADV. JPG. System Files; etc.

I am referring to Vista OS SP 2

Nontek 08:26 12 Oct 10

Guessing a little again but, I think you mean My Computer>C:>Documents and Settings>All Users and if this is the case, then yes it is normal to see all sorts of files and folders at that location - nothing to worry about.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…