Inculcating animated Powerpoint pages in Frontpage

Revi 15:31 24 Dec 04

Here's a question which may be answered after the festive days.
I have 4 animated pages linked to each other which I want to put in my website designed with FP 2003. Can this be done? If so the steps please?

Merry Christmas!

Taran 15:43 24 Dec 04

The short answer is that no, you can't do that, but yes, you can as well.

If that sounds odd, let me explain.

PowerPoint animations will normally be rendered as static images when published for the web and text fades, slide ins and other animations will usually be lost.

A simple silde to slide view is easy to obtain, but you will lose your animations and effects when publishing to a web page.

What you can do is upload the file as a PowerPoint presentation and provide a download link to it, so that your visitors can download it and view it on their own PC. If you do that, make sure you provide a link to the PowerPoint viewer for those who do not have the program installed. Check out the site and look in the Office >> downloads section to find the PowerPoint viewer.

Revi 15:53 24 Dec 04

Thanks. My question is answered.
Merry Christmas to you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…