Incredimail users, are you getting this problem?

numskull 10:18 23 Jun 08

Whenever I open Incredimail it knocks out my "start navigation click" and I have to keep resetting it.
The add on, "pop up"sound in FF2 if set to "start navigation" was unaffected but Navigational sound add on in FF3 is affected. I have googled this problem and found that Flash Player has something to do with it and Incredimail uses Flash. I know a lot of people find the "click" annoying and would say turn it off but I like it!
Does anyone know of a solution?

birdface 10:33 23 Jun 08

Have you tried.Tools.Options.Advanced.And try automatic update.See if that helps.

numskull 10:48 23 Jun 08

Got the latest version of Incredimail and each update doesn't help.

birdface 13:31 23 Jun 08

Have you tried uninstalling your flash program.And then reinstalling the latest version.Removal tool.click here reinstall.click here

numskull 14:50 23 Jun 08

buteman
Tried the above but still no joy.

birdface 16:21 23 Jun 08

I think you need technotiger to help as there is not a lot he does not know about Incredimail.I take it that you have upgraded to FF3 and it was Ok on FF2.

numskull 17:14 23 Jun 08

I have upgraded to FF3 and using the add on Navigational Sounds. In FF2 the add on was Pop Up Sounds which there is no upgrade for yet. Pop Up sounds was not affected even when set to play the Navigation Start Sound. This affects IE7 too.

birdface 18:07 23 Jun 08

I have Not got Firefox now so can't check anything for you. Have you downloaded Add-Block Plus Firefox add-on by any chance.Just wondering if that is set to block it.Sorry numskullI don't seem to be much help.Lets hope someone will join in with some use full information for you.Best of luck.

birdface 18:13 23 Jun 08

This any help.click here

numskull 18:54 23 Jun 08

I do have ad-block plus but this problem arose long before I installed that. The only way I have ever resolved it was when I did a completely new installation of XP then all my programmes but I don't want to resort to that.

bluto1 20:28 23 Jun 08

I had a different problem with Incredimail and contacted them about it. My prblem was resolved in an email 3 days later.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…