Incredimail Uninstall Question.

xphile 08:35 28 Dec 05

I have removed Incredimail, followed the link supplied previously to delete all registry entries,but when I run CCleaner it still comes up with a Missing Startup Entry issue. The registry location is HKCU/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Current User/Windows/Run. There is an entry for Incredimail which when I delete, it just restores itself every time. It points to the startup in C/Program Files/Incredimail which is gone & I can find no other trace on my system other than this??? Can anyone help get rid once & for all?

p.s. Reason for removal just want to use Thunderbird instead now. Have used before & going back to it. Incredimail not for me.

Cuddles 10:58 28 Dec 05

Have you deleted everything from the registry using regedit or the uninstall option, if you have not manually removed it from registry there will still be traces there.
START>RUN>REGEDIT>EDIT>FIND type in incredimail ENTER delete entries highlighted press F3 to resume search.

xphile 21:42 02 Jan 06

Tried the above, but still restored itself (even with system restore off). Took drastic action & reinstalled windows (it was overdue anyway).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…