Incredimail- Transfered to Delete Error.

spuds 11:20 20 Dec 04

Not one of those weekends I am afraid. Yesterday I accidently transferred all my 'inbox' mail to the 'delete' section. Is it possible to transfare it all back to the inbox,if so,how can I do it!. We are talking about 600 emails.

Help and advice very much appreciated.

Gongoozler 11:24 20 Dec 04

Hi spuds. I'm not familiar with Incredimail, but it's based on Outlook Express, so I would expect you to be able to select the mails in the Delete box and drag them back to the Inbox.

spuds 11:37 20 Dec 04

Morning Gongoozler, thanks for the rapid response. The emails are looking at me from the Delete section in Incredimail, and I was wondering how these can be transfered back, if at all possible. Incredimail usually have an answer, but I do not seem to be able to find it.

I had an Incredimail problem a short time ago, and someone [appologies for forgetting the helpers username] came to the rescue, after a bit of experimenting.

Technotiger 12:49 20 Dec 04

Hi, I use Incredimail all the time. If you are looking at them in your Delete Folder you can Right-click on a message and then you have the option to Move to any other folder. But 600 messages? I have not checked if you can do this in bulk - ie using Ctrl then click. But it can certainly be done individually. Merry Christmas.

Technotiger 12:53 20 Dec 04

Hi again, have just done a quick check - yes, you can move from Delete Folder to any other Folder using the hold-down-Ctrl and the Click system to send then back in bulk. Cheers.

spuds 19:03 21 Dec 04

Technotiger-- Thanks for the response. Can you please abreviate on 'Click system', as I want to be sure on my actions, and I would dread making a mistake and losing all the email in question.

spuds 19:05 21 Dec 04

Appologies to Old Shep,[re previous post] for forgetting the username.

Technotiger 20:54 21 Dec 04

Hi, 'Click system' - nothing mysterious, I expect you are familiar with the method where one holds down Ctrl while clicking on several objects of the same type so that you can do an action on all of them at once - that is what I meant, sorry I didn't make it clear. So, in your long list of emails, hold down Ctrl and then highlight several at once, then with them still highlighted right-click on one and a drop-down menu appears giving you, among other things, the option to 'Move to' any other folder of your choice.

Technotiger 21:00 21 Dec 04

Me again - as a matter of interest? 600 emails?
surely you don't keep them all in the In Box? I would suggest making another Folder in Incredimail under your In Box Folder, or even several new Folders to keep your emails, especially if they are from different sources, you could make different Folders for each source.
Just a thought. If you are not sure how, let me know and I will explain. Cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…