Incredimail says "no message selected" when click

owlsflying 15:32 21 Apr 09

All my messages in my INBOX from 4-18 and earlier have no content. It says I have received e-mails from people, but when I go to click on that message, there is nothing there and it says "no message selected" in the grey bar area. I have a lot of e-mails as I run a business off this computer, but I do clean out the inbox occasionally. This started when I came home from being out of town. The new messages that came thru when I checked my mail were the one's that began the loss of information for all the previous e-mails. It's possible that I permanently deleted any spam (as I do regularly)...and if that is a possible cause, there would be no way for me to see who I got unwanted e-mail from.

Graphicool1 15:39 21 Apr 09

Have you got the paid for 'incredimail' or the free version?

owlsflying 15:41 21 Apr 09

the free version...but I have had the same thing for probably 6 years now...updated, but never any problems in the past.

Graphicool1 16:03 21 Apr 09

I too use the free version and although it's always playing up in one way or another, I have to say I've never encountered anything like that.
Have you been to their help centre and checked to see if anyone else has had the same problem?
I had the need to get in touch with them some time ago, because as with you my version is free, I didn't expect much joy. To my surprise they contacted me the very next day. they were very helpful.

Graphicool1 16:06 21 Apr 09

Check through these...
click here

Graphicool1 16:15 21 Apr 09

If all else fails, do what I did...
click here As I said before it worked for me.

owlsflying 16:29 21 Apr 09

That was the first thing I did...to contact Incredimail first. Then i thought it might be helpful to see if anyone else had been thru a similar situation while waiting for a reply. They had me re-install the program...this did not help, so now I'm waiting for another solution.

Graphicool1 17:27 21 Apr 09

How long ago did you tell them the problem. As I said they got back to me very quickly.

owlsflying 17:30 21 Apr 09

They responded for the first time within an hour or so...no response since then. I'll be patient...but maybe someone will have an answer thru here.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced