INCREDIMAIL PROBS!

Cooter 17:36 11 Apr 03

hi,whenever someone recieves an incredimail email from me they get various incredimail ads on the email as well as a spam alert. i have the free version so i expect there is no way i can remove these settings? any ideas?

MartinT-B 17:49 11 Apr 03

ADS?

That is very strange.

I have the free Incredimail XE version and the only Ad is the blinking envelope at the bottom that says "IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here" with a hyperlink to Incredimai.

BTW I sent it from my persoanl Incredimail account to my Business OE6 account with a lot of animation to test it.

Have you get the latest version??

Taurus 18:04 11 Apr 03

check your emails

Mango Grummit 18:06 11 Apr 03

That's what it does it seems. There are a lot of people who seem not to suffer but as always in the computer world things seem to be different for different people and different setups.

It seems to me that it is a bit of a "plaything" but if anyone is happy playing with it and it does not screw up your system then play on. Hey, but be careful, there are lots of bad reports about this all over the net -- but then there are those we don't hear from who must have no problems. It has after all been about a while!

Good luck, M

spuds 22:14 11 Apr 03

I have been using Incredimail for quite along time now. Never had any problems,and introduced others to it, but as been previously stated, I have found other people can have problems.Cannot explain the reasons why though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…