incredimail problems

andygpz 14:00 02 Dec 03

hello i seem to have a problem with getting error pages especialy on incredimail first one is
INCMAIL caused an invalid page fault in
module MSVCRT.DLL at 016f:7800cb04. the second prob is why doesnt my mail show up in out look express as that is set as my default mail thanks if anyone can help me out even if you cant thanks to everyone who has helped in the past, i am running windows 98se

Socalled 14:22 02 Dec 03

download incredimail latest version and install , it doesn't matter if you have the latest version already. it will just repair the version you have, but make sure you don't have it running,and try making incredimail your default,incidentally you will not lose any emails or address's if you do it this way.

andygpz 14:35 02 Dec 03

ok iwill give it a go thanks

andygpz 14:48 02 Dec 03

i have incredimail Xe is that the latest because i think i just installed the same one,how do i find the latest

Lionheart ? 14:54 02 Dec 03

Latest version No

Build 2501313
Setup ID:7
Pn:25785557

Socalled 14:59 02 Dec 03

click on incredimail upgrade

click here

terminus 15:04 02 Dec 03

I'v used Incredimail for almost two years now, and deleted/reinstalled it at least three times
with losing any information emails, address book etc.
I can't see any reason for making it the default mail handler, because it takes over anyway, and people I know who done so, seem to have more problems than I've had.

The deletions/reinstalls?
Simple, I use it as a kind of buffer system, if a virus does get in, or there's some other minor problem, 'it's out with the old' and 'In with the new'
T :-))

terminus 15:07 02 Dec 03

typo (without losing)

andygpz 15:13 02 Dec 03

is there a better e-mail system than incredimail
thanks everyone the reinstall seems to have done the trick now i am getting my mai on outlook express as well thanks to all once again

andygpz 00:21 03 Dec 03

thank you all i have learned loads

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…